RENO, Nev. – There are a number of medical billing software options available on the market, but none of them offer all of the features that can replace an entire medical billing staff like The Automated Biller, a medical billing software system created by PPJ Enterprise.
The Automated Biller is unlike any other medical billing software because it does not require the user to have any prior medical billing experience or any knowledge of medical billing code sets. The Automated Biller is a sensible solution for an individual provider seeking to take control of their own billing obligations with accuracy and confidence.
The Automated Biller user receives the following:
- Programmed scanner with scanning software that has OCR capabilities that process custom-designed forms and includes the following software: Teleform, Microsoft Small Business Enterprise Edition, AMA coding software CPT and ICD-9, MedPro Medical Practice Management Software
- Scantron forms that are custom-designed to meet the needs of the individual practice. These forms include imbedded codes that can be upgraded as regulations change, as opposed to discarding the forms
- Windows-based medical billing software that provides a number of tools to manage individual practices such as custom-designed reports, automated insurance and patient collection letters, and varying payment posting options
- Full set-up and ongoing training provided at an additional cost
- Technical support available during most business hours from coast to coast for a small monthly fee
DISCLAIMER: As always, PPJE management advises shareholders, company followers and prospective investors to contact their financial advisors if they have any questions or concerns about their individual accounts and investment choices.
Regarding other news and events, the company reminds its followers to monitor OTC Markets filings tab for further newsworthy events and corporate updates, which will follow as they happen (http://www.ppjenterprise.com).
FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS: Information in this release may contain statements about future expectations, plans, prospects or performance of PPJ Enterprise that constitute forward-looking statements for purposes of the Safe Harbor Provisions under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words or phrases “can be,” “expects,” “may affect,” “believed,” “estimate,” “project” and similar words and phrases are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. PPJ Enterprise cautions you that any forward-looking information provided by or on behalf of PPJ Enterprise is not a guarantee of future performance. None of the information in this press release constituted or is intended as an offer to sell securities or investment advice of any kind. PPJ Enterprise’s actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, some of which are beyond PPJ Enterprise’s control. In addition to those discusses in PPJ Enterprise’s press releases, public filings and statements by PPJ Enterprise’s management, including, but not limited to, PPJ Enterprise’s estimate of sufficiency of its existing capital resources, PPJ Enterprise’s ability to raise additional capital to fund future operations, PPJ Enterprise’s ability to repay its existing indebtedness, the uncertainties involved in estimating market opportunities, and in identifying contracts which match PPJ Enterprise’s capability to be awarded contracts. All such forward-looking statements are current only as of the date on which such statements were made. PPJ Enterprise does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which any such statement is made to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
1105 Terminal Way, Suite 202
Reno, Nevada 89502
Telephone: (775) 348-5735
Fax: (866) 622-3215